• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Books for everyone Reing of giants DLC compatible 1.0

1 Screenshot

About This File

This mod is an uptaded version of the original Madman666 Books mod

Now every character in dont starve can craft and use the 5 books that were only available to wickerbottom.

MOD COMPATIBLE WITH THE LATEST DONT STARVE REING OF GIANTS DLC UPTADE.

Really big thanks to Madman666 for being a great inspiration for this mod since he made another version a long a time ago but never uptaded all the credit goes to him mostly.

Original mod: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/files/file/66-books-mod/

Remember to report any bugs that you might find while using this mod so that i can repair it as soon as i can.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Meh, it's stupidely overpowered. Why not give the Pile'o'balloons, Sweet lighter, Abigail flower, Lucy and Codex Umbra to everyone, then?

Meh, it's stupidely overpowered. Why not give the Pile'o'balloons, Sweet lighter, Abigail flower, Lucy and Codex Umbra to everyone, then?

if you have any ideas to make it more balanced let me know and i will try to make it , anyways thanks for the comment

Well, to balance this mod, creating books should require a special machine, or something like this. Just an idea.

Well, to balance this mod, creating books should require a special machine, or something like this. Just an idea.

i got an idea i could make a new machine (the library) that would be located in the ruins to make it more difficult to make books.

that would be a great way to balanced it 

• Like 1

i got an idea i could make a new machine (the library) that would be located in the ruins to make it more difficult to make books.

That's a nice idea. Well, good luck to do it, mate!

This is actually an amazing idea.

i think just make it so the cost is double for every one except Wicker bottom's amount stays the same.