help with pipes!!!!!!! plssssss!!

If pipes are full and nothing is currently consuming liquid, then they will be blocked, it's normal. 

You are missing liquid vents on waste side of your consumers. Make sure they don't drop back to your clean water supply. 

What about dupes not using showers/lavatories? I'm having a similar issue with my pipes, it says the pump isn't serviceable even though the dupes should be able to reach it. both pumps are fully submerged and connected to electricity.

5 hours ago, mf99k said:

it says the pump isn't serviceable even though the dupes should be able to reach it

Is it extremely deeply submerged?  I'd have issues before reaching things that are more than like, 5 tiles deep under water.

4 hours ago, brummbar7 said:

Is it extremely deeply submerged?  I'd have issues before reaching things that are more than like, 5 tiles deep under water.

The pumps are completely submerged but the stuff above them isn't. I don't think it's a matter of how deep underwater because my dupes have spent a good deal of time working at the bottom of lakes

edit: here's a screencap of my base, I circled the pumps in red

I just realized that the pumps might be the least of my worries because some of my dupes stressed out and ate 90% of the food reserves

ONI screenshot.png

Dude , your input and output are all messed up, white is input, it takes in whatever medium in pipes////green is output, things come out from the structures through it like water pumps, they have green because they puke water into the pump.
Or to put it simple, green will go to white.

1 hour ago, SeeHam said:

Dude , your input and output are all messed up, white is input, it takes in whatever medium in pipes////green is output, things come out from the structures through it like water pumps, they have green because they puke water into the pump.
Or to put it simple, green will go to white.

It's as SeeHam says you have a few incorrect input/output routes in your piping. I've tried to circle the areas you should look at. In these areas things needs to be either rotated or swapped over.

piping.png

Archived