Fan nart ONI YEH!

1 hour ago, zaig said:

Nice poster you made there Potori, you used illustrator with a drawing tablet ?

Yes, I use a simple Wacom Intuos Pen, but I have a lot of difficulties to illustrate with my dual core 2.60GHZ machine :( but thank you!

12 hours ago, Potori said:
Yes, I use a simple Wacom Intuos Pen, but I have a lot of difficulties to illustrate with my dual core 2.60GHZ machine :( but thank you!

Thanks for the reply, Is it easy to work with a drawing tablet ? Im not a drawing person but can a drawing tablet help me out on making cartoony stuff ? :)

2 hours ago, zaig said:

Thanks for the reply, Is it easy to work with a drawing tablet ? Im not a drawing person but can a drawing tablet help me out on making cartoony stuff ? :)

That's really easy! But of course you will have to get the hang of the first week !, yes it will help you to do cartoon drawing

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

Mind explaining why? I'm curious.

Because I use photoshop! My machine can not handle working with it! It usually consom 4GB of RAM is my machine has only 6GB of Ram, with that I do a lot of anger !, I still have no condition to buy a better machine ...

13 minutes ago, Potori said:

It usually consom 4GB of RAM is my machine has only 6GB of Ram, with that I do a lot of anger !,

Understandable. Thanks for showing what you're going through. Hopefully things will be better for you in the future but what you showed is pretty good! :wilson_goodjob:

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Understandable. Thanks for showing what you're going through. Hopefully things will be better for you in the future but what you showed is pretty good! :wilson_goodjob:

I'm happy! By people like my job! thank you

Archived