StarTheFox's Furred Art

Starthefox

I dunno, maybe I'll make a fanventure with him. But I really just like developing characters and world building and stuff. Honestly, I made a bio on him, and it took up around five pages in openoffice writer. I might post it on here sometime, if you can put up with lots of paragraphs haha :fox:

Wobble-dee-do

I've got some art for you.

Spoiler

IMG_20180114_2033421_rewind_kindlephoto-81214907.thumb.jpg.ed92c46da523c82999844d0a8c8f1994.jpg

Just some Synth stuff, "Colon 662" is his name. Though everyone calls him Colin.

IMG_20180114_2033264_rewind_kindlephoto-81306863.thumb.jpg.ad2fae49af18816c098a52c237abd332.jpg

This character has gone through so many names, I don't really know which one to call him anymore

IMG_20180114_2034212_rewind_kindlephoto-81131156.thumb.jpg.fedb1e97f3b404fbd79f20c29c7141ab.jpg

A Welcome, to Night Vale fanart of Cecil. It was always implied he wasn't human, so I made him this kind of cat demon, type thing. More stylistic than usual, I really wanted to capture the feeling of Night Vale's surreal, dry, reaction humor.

If you can't quite see it, it says Cec    il         8(infinity) in a clockwise circle, because there is an infinite amount of Cecils. When one dies, it is merely replaced.

His table is scratched up by the previous Cecils' turns of madness and last attempts to escape death.

I really suggest you listen to Welcome to Night Vale if you haven't, it's not for everyone, but it's still rather fun.

All hail the glow cloud.

Yeah, it's Swedish for "This is not a Joel" because the streamer's name is Joel, and it's based off the "This is not a pipe" post-post modernism painting.(in words, not pose.) But basically he's falling down an endless hole, causing his hair, fur, and clothes to fly up.

Uh, what do you mean by creamy? Like, in color, or in texture? It is a new kind of lead(0.5 blue pentel).

Also, thanks!

12 hours ago, Starthefox said:
  1. Uh, what do you mean by creamy? Like, in color, or in texture? It is a new kind of lead(0.5 blue pentel).
  2. Edited 12 hours ago by StarthefoxI'll be sure to check out Night Mind, he looks and sounds intriguing
  1. Texture. Feels like you did a burnishing effect to blend colors.
  2. Nick Nocturne is my four eyed kitty senpai. He's wonderful.:wilson_smile:

23 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Joel from Vinesauce made something like that?

Nice work on Nick! Has a dignified touch.:wilson_smile:

Kind of. It's my version of him. I'm adapting the three most popular vinesauce streamers into PROPHET, with Joel as the main antagonist, Rev as the protagonist, and Vinny as a supporting character. But I also use their designs in just my regular fanart. This is seperate from P.

Hey, thanks! Kind of what I was going for.

47 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Will there be a chance you'll get to do digital art like that in the future? I bet your new techniques would benefit from it.:wilson_smile:

Yeah, I'm hoping so. Right now we've got double house payments from moving and selling our house, but we've got a contract on our old house now. Soon we'll have enough money to rebuild my a old computer. I don't quite know what killed my old one, but I think it was overheating, or the caps on my motherboard burst. Both of those are really expensive to fix :( I'll probably get a new one in two months or so.

good thi g though: totalloy 100 percent new coputer thanks i hate it lol

the only bad thing for me about a new computer is windows 10. I'll always love 7 more.

20 hours ago, Starthefox said:

The only bad thing for me about a new computer is windows 10. I'll always love 7 more.

Same. I don't plan to change yet but eventually they're gonna discontinue Windows 7 (or something like that) so I'll have to upgrade :<

On the other hand, my mom offered to pay for more RAM in April. It's just so I can actually play some of my Steam games XD

It's an artificial life simulator. I find it particularly cool, just because it's to my interests and tastes really. Sadly, the last core game in the series was released in 2001, and since then the IP has been switching hands a lot.

If you like those kind of "Fish tank" Like games, then I suggest you check it out. You can interact with the norns and grendels and ettins(other creatures besides the norns). The best if I had to choose one would be C2. If you want to know more I'd suggest going to Creaturescaves.com

I made this cool piece I titled "Corruption" I wanted to show you. I just couldn't wait!

Spoiler

I used some special lighting for this one

IMG_20180209_1648409_rewind_kindlephoto-174271008.thumb.jpg.d484a7ca685a49a87215754c4eb79a73.jpg

that big blue line is the tail. it's all weird

IMG_20180209_1650344_rewind_kindlephoto-174390412.thumb.jpg.47987c71fe9d35cd59b2fca074fdb0b8.jpg

inspired by vaporwave indeed.

It's inspired by videogame corruptions. Vinesauce Vinny's to be precise. tbh it was just an excuse to use my highlighters and get high anatomy wise.(not actually get high lol)

Archived