Invisible, Inc. Official Release!

incpost.png

Invisible, Inc. has officially left Early-Access and has now officially released to the world for $19.99 USD with a special launch discount price of $17.99.
Klei Entertainment, the independent studio behind the hit games Mark of the Ninja and Don't Starve, presents: Invisible, Inc.

Key Features
  • Character selection: Start with any of the 10 unlockable agents in the game, plus 6 agent variants, and 6 starting programs to crack corporate security.
  • Deep customization of builds: each play through is different as you create your own strategy using agents, items, augments and programs, and adapt to your surroundings.
  • Randomly generated world: locations, threats, and loot are randomly generated so each playthrough is vastly different and you’ll never get complacent.
  • Choose your own game mode: with 5 different game modes and extensive custom generation options, each player can play the way they prefer.
  • Fully animated cutscenes and voice over: with hundreds of lines of voice over, great animation, and fully animated cutscenes, we didn’t spare any expense to make an immersive experience.

Once again, a huge Thank You to everybody who joined us all the way from alpha, through early-access and soon to be release.

• Like 3

Looking again at the images from the "Thank You" site, I'd love to see a post mortem of the game. Especially how the game changed from what appears to be a PvP spy tactical game to now.

But that's for another day. For now contrats on a successful launch. And some well deserved rest :)

Hi,

I purchased the game on the website during alpha and the game was in my humble library since then, just saying "game is not release yet" until this weekend, and now it's not there anymore.

How can we redeem our DRM free copy ? Can we have a gog key too (my platform of choice) or just humble ?

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi,

I purchased the game on the website during alpha and the game was in my humble library since then, just saying "game is not release yet" until this weekend, and now it's not there anymore.

How can we redeem our DRM free copy ? Can we have a gog key too (my platform of choice) or just humble ?

Thanks

OK it reappeared during the night, eveerything's OK :)

Hey RalphKastro, thanks for the question.

This post was announcing Invisible, Inc.'s launch out of Early Access in May. Monst3r, Central and Incognita are still the three voiced characters in the game. 

ah, okay. somehow I managed to misread the title and think it was the thread for Contigency Plan.