Just me scribbling

Edit: How do I draw with the templates necessary for modding a character if I can't use a paint program with a drawing tablet?

I was using GIMP and my mouse, the time I had no tablet. Now I'm using Mouse, GIMP, Tablet and a free, and restricted version of SAI.

Free Food

xUbICwb.png

• Like 1

What Art Program would you recommend apart from GIMP, because GIMP keeps shutting down randomly on my computer.

Hmmm, all I got else is Paint Tool SAI, which isn't free. I think Miss and Willette have much more experience with different software than me. Perhaps you should ask them?

Hmmm, all I got else is Paint Tool SAI, which isn't free. I think Miss and Willette have much more experience with different software than me. Perhaps you should ask them?

Not going to react.

Edit: What Art Program would you recommend apart from GIMP, because GIMP keeps shutting down randomly on my computer.

Yeah, maybe we can give some useful advices... 

vL2Etdl.png

...what? I like hats... looking around, that might help :3 some people are talented enough to make awesome things even in paint, it's all a matter of habit.

Sai can be very useful both for sketching and doing hard long drawings. Photoshop isn't my personal favorite, it's more of an editing program. If you are looking for something free, try

• Like 2