Just me scribbling

Amazing randomness! 

For both parties, yeah.

They are some sort of golem like creatures. Animated empty coats, manufactured by the Court of Tailors to operate as guards and servants.

I don't know, i'd wear a cotman... They look cosy... 

I'm able to play a bit of the updated RoG on the PC of my father! Hoooray!

Need wood, wood, wood

cut Birchnut, nut, nut

omg omg omg

I'm kapot

5mObs87.png

I miss you Leif...XD

Tree of them turned into poisoned ones simultaniously...it was night and I couldn't even manage to put fuel on the fire...got swarmed...got zerged.....waaaahhhh

Edited by MilleniumCount
  • Like 2

indeed, those Birchnut Trees turn quicker evil than you're able to chop down one tree. i had pretty much the same experience once. though, i accidentally set them on fire and i'm not sure if i died because of the Birchnutters or if i burned with them.

Tree of them turned into poisoned ones simultaniously...

he... hehe... he... puns ;P.

But you're right, they're a real zerg rush right now. Without a way to deal some AOE (and no, summoning an expensive giant foot after a delay of several seconds does not count :razz:) this is a bit silly.

• Like 1

I'm involved in a couple of things like U&A and my application for new studies (they closed my conservation degree course and now I can't repeat an important test so I would have to change university but most of my already finished lessons won't be accepted....argh....)

so I didn't do much art beside that.

So I visited my old art, which isn't here anymore because my thread got woosh when the forums were renovated...and since some of the newer forumers haven't ever seen it it is nearly like new art huhehuhe...I'm so sneaky

Just for starters, the first Don't Starve related drawings I ever presented online (the veterans may remember them)

rimg0246s.jpg

rimg0242.jpg

rimg0250.jpg

rimg0248.jpg

I'm involved in a couple of things like U&A and my application for new studies (they closed my conservation degree course and now I can't repeat an important test so I would have to change university but most of my already finished lessons won't be accepted....argh....)

so I didn't do much art beside that.

So I visited my old art, which isn't here anymore because my thread got woosh when the forums were renovated...and since some of the newer forumers haven't ever seen it it is nearly like new art huhehuhe...I'm so sneaky

Just for starters, the first Don't Starve related drawings I ever presented online (the veterans may remember them)

-imgs-

*sniff* i remember! So sorry to hear about all these university problems! Just remember that all we learn isn't lost, you still got all that knowledge! Silly formal things make many suffer from problems like that... Wish you all the possible luck with that!

Wish you all the possible luck with that!

Many thankees! ^^

Up until now I usually fell on my feet after life pushed me down a cliff. Now I strive for an worklife in the Game Design industry. I'm currently working on my homeworks for the application. Designing games and art. Perhaps I needed those two "failures" to find the thing I really enjoy doing. The work for the SuperMod and now U&A which are so much fun only got me to realize: That's the thing I want to do. Making Art and Games which people can enjoy!

As I said I'm currently working on a Game Design. Every ending is a new beginning!