Farm Tile is heating up spontaneously!

ArunPrasath
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Attached Image. The farm title is increasing in temperature by its own. I Tried may things. Only when i destroy the farm tile in that location the heating stops. When i construct it back again, it starts heating again.

I could use it as a steam heater and power up the turbine though :) 

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Steps to Reproduce
just construct the scenario as in screen. It was working find for 40 cycles or so and then it started heating up spontaneously

User Feedback

What temperature is the water going into that bathroom? It's conducting through that metal floor with ease.

Share this comment

9 hours ago, bzzz said:

I doubt that there is water of 260+ degrees here. Maybe dirt of that temperature?

Its dirt the content of farm will change temperature of it

Share this comment

Unfortunately I have the problem too, but always a different device. Currently it is my Carbon Skimmer The environment is warm but nothing is hotter than 85 ° C

AB7D0793B0934C5D0D6F90A126A37B7AF02605E0

Edited by Tzunki

Share this comment

1 minute ago, Tzunki said:

Unfortunately I have the problem too

Did you do any pipe replacement before that occurred? Regular to insulated or vice versa?

I did noticed similar behavior when I did that: some new pipes started to cool down very rapidly without any reason causing it to break and one of my farm tiles started to heat up. It's like those two entities were transmitting heat energy despite that they were quite apart from each other.

And it all goes away after save/load.

Share this comment