Dupe forgets to sleep and pee

manu_x32
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Steam Fixed

In the automation preview branch, I have a dupe that always forgets to sleep and pee, and makes a mess eventually. Catalina, the colony researcher. If I load the game back, she acts normal for a while, then falls back to work slavery.

image.png.cc31ecb8d07520248a4582d844307b9f.png

Automation preview real game.sav

Steps to Reproduce
load and play the game for a while, catalina will eventually become crazy

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I see they "fixed" the constant interruptions to go run off and do something else, but maaaaybe it needs relaxed a bit.

Share this comment

to workaround the not sleeping problem I can teleport and lock them in the bedroom for the night (Move To doesn't work), but for the not peeing problem, I didn't find a workaround except reloading the game.   Makes the current cut of the game almost unplayable.

Share this comment

I noticed some buildings (like massage table) sometimes start without a priority. This seems to make it priority 10 (if there was such a thing) and they will stay on it even if they have to pee or eat. Once I set the priority to 5 things seemed to start working again.

Share this comment

Doing the research is more important than to die. Even if they have 0 Breath left they will continue till the research is finished. The problem is that priority 6 is more important than to breath. So if you have a dig or build orders in None oxygen environment, they will do it till they suffocate. 

Share this comment

Yep got that too. They won't get off the Hamster wheel or Research computer - even if I specifically tell them to move. *facepalm* Go to sleep guys... :(

Share this comment