Glowcap and Mushlight produce light even when "fueled" by Festive Light with 0%

Parusoid
  • Pending

Durability of the Festive Lights suggests that it should stop emitting light when it goes down to 0%, however Glowcap and Mushlight produce light even when "fueled" by Festive Light with 0%

Steps to Reproduce

Put Festive Light inside Glowcap or Mushlight, monitor its durability, witness the lamp emitting light when the durability of Festive Light is at 0%.

User Feedback

I really don’t advocate to preform this change, or at least change festive lights to not have durability at all. I can’t tell you how much of my base is lit up by these lights that I’ve grinded for 2 real years, especially considering how long it takes to farm them and how much of a novel gain you get.

I just want fancy tinted lights for decor, and it already sucks having to grind for over 50-60 lights to light up 15 or so lamps. It really wouldn’t help if that wasn’t infinite, either : (

• Like 4

Share this comment

I also don't want this fix to go through, Festive Lights infinite light has been in the game for a long time, it won't hurt anyone if this feature is left unchanged, and it's mainly used for base decorating.

• Like 3

Share this comment

52 minutes ago, Maxil20 said:

I really don’t advocate to preform this change, or at least change festive lights to not have durability at all. I can’t tell you how much of my base is lit up by these lights that I’ve grinded for 2 real years, especially considering how long it takes to farm them and how much of a novel gain you get.

I just want fancy tinted lights for decor, and it already sucks having to grind for over 50-60 lights to light up 15 or so lamps. It really wouldn’t help if that wasn’t infinite, either : (

they should totally remove the durability of the festive lights so we can use them in festive trees too

i dont understand this bug report, isnt game breaking like hamlets lights

• Like 2

Share this comment

2 hours ago, splorange said:

the grinch reported this bug

1 hour ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

i dont understand this bug report, isnt game breaking like hamlets lights

I also tought it was a bug the first time i managed to get the festive lights during winterfeast, but because i played without searching on the wiki or videos of the game (Where everyone plays with the event aparently), but being something that received no changes we assume is intended

Share this comment