All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. is a boss requiring practice automatically bad? he's fun, assuming that you're rowing instead of freezing him and have enough dps to kill the claws, it's only an issue with how much hp they have if you don't have a damage multiplier https://youtu.be/14J6W_SWggc you can get a few bees to not need to do the heal cancel yourself and fight along with them done, but everyone think that weather pains and ice staves are the only way because they haven't tried rowing and getting minions for heal cancel those are the problems, although you can still use a few oranges without his stats changing and you can use blues instead of purples if you have too few purples and 2 yellows might've been viable if it wouldn't have been bugged why do people only try doing it using 1 strat and then complain about it not being fun? ice staves and bees aren't required it's not even remotely similar to CK, that's just another boss that isn't really related
  3. A note on this - the first time I've gone for these was on a baator map, and I got locavore before even properly spinning up the ranches, just from having dupes eat mush fries to tie them over. On the subject of meat farms - looking at the current options, I think it's possible and even desirable to stay away from meat-producing ranches. I still get meat from ranches that focus on resource production/conversion (dreckos, pufts), but on that baator map I'm in the middle of walling off and consolidating the base, and the hatch ranches will not survive the make-over. Pacu omelettes for everyone, until I secure renewable salt water, then mushroom quiche. I've been in the sludge-or-bust camp for distant planetoid/rocket food, but I might give the dehydrator a try if I manage to spin up mushroom quiche (and radbolt) production quickly.
  4. I think the weirdest thing about CK is that it really doesn't make use of any actual sailing mechanics. Sure, there are some strategies that utilize being able to attack while the boat keeps moving inorder to deal with the arms. And obviously the geyser attack is instant death with how many leaks it puts in your boat. But for the most part fighting CK legitimately just means standing in one place and using a ton of ice staves to prevent the geyser attack. It doesn't help that we got some new tools that would be perfect in the CK fight a while later with the Curse of the Moon Quey update. And you know what? sure, I can accept cannonballs just bouncing off him. Not like it would be the easiest way to cheese him anyways. But come on. Using bumpers to defend against the imposing claws would be absolutely perfect. Just direct any damage they inflict to the bumper if they grab one, and then deal damage to the boat if they break. But nope! The Crab Claws just instantly break the bumpers and go right for the boat. It's obscene. I miiight have mentioned this before, but @O_Atoba_Azul did God's work and reworked the CK fight to fix all these issues, turning it from the single worst fight in the game; bar maybe Misery Toadstool; to something genuinly exhilerating and fun.
  5. Before everyone calls this a skill issue for op, Crab King just isn't fun. Videogames are supposed to be fun. Crab King is similar to Bee Queen in the sense that cheese is the only way to beat the boss or with an obscene amount of resources. At least Bee Queen has great loot, replayability, and isn't such a drag to find and fight. Crab King has awful loot. I've legit neve seen anyone use the trident and for being such a difficult/resource intensive boss it's awful. The only purpose he serves is to fight another boss, which is something the shadow pieces suffer from but to a lesser extent. The two things Klei needs to fix or rework are: - Make the boss fun and make ways to beat it without cheesing or using a ton of resources. - Make other gem combinations besides purple viable. - Make the boss loot actually good and not just progression you need to fight another boss.
  6. Just practice the boss with rollbacks until you can't feel anything anymore, bro. /s
  7. it was so fun playing with the mother treek set and striker, just roots and balls flying and damaging everything
  8. If your friends have a HP problem in the Molded Grave, try this armor sets. You can heal all your teammates' hp by 8 every seconds using only 1 point of your hp, while standing on the poison. Note that your friend should stand close to you! Poison DMG = -30 every seconds Wollusk Helmet Lv.3 = +21 every seconds Mothball Fur Leggings Lv.3 = additional +8 healing every seconds Gourdo Vest Lv.3 = Heals your teammates' hp by 8 every seconds Also, the Wollusk Hauberk can create the poison pool, so there can be other possible combinations outside of the Molded grave.
  9. Today
  10. I am very sorry for replying so late but I wasn't able to find a helpful tutorial on how to do that. I am very sorry I'm very new in this modding stuff and I am not definetely not the brightest sorry
  11. you can row away from geysers btw, the only problem is killing claws if your dps is low, you can cancel the heal using a few bees or by starting to hold F at the right time even when solo to sync your attacks with the heal windows
  12. Crab King continues to be the most unplayable boss in this game, and is the CHOKE POINT in the Celestial Champion route. PLEASE FIX this fight to involve the environment or SOMETHING that DOESNT REVOLVE AROUND BEE CHEESE METHODS.
  13. Is there a mod that exists that mutes the eating sound? I have a friend who really likes the game but has Misophonia so the eating sound makes them uncomfortable. If there is not a mod, could it be made easily?
  14. Hi, hello everyone I have some problem with my long going world which is at 1150 days. When night is turning to day i suddenly freeze and i am getting disconected. It is my solo world. I am useing some mods but all of them are updated. I checked the integration of the game files but it is still going. I have tried skipping a day with console comands but it allways gets the same result. In attachment i am sending server logs which are written in some kind of elvish which i cant read... Can anyone help me?server_log.txt
  15. are you saying that the just 5 world slots added is still low ( we now have 10), or did you not see the update ?
  16. There is no other piece of paper in the package, nor on the package. I suspect that it will be sent to my email, but I have not received it yet
  17. there are many people that have played for a lot of time are still bad, it's easily noticeable on the forums too, since some people still think that meatballs and pierogi are efficient
  18. I'm gonna have to agree with Detaki on this one. There's some sort of weird lag that makes it very difficult to kite some things. For example against tallbirds I literally can only hit them once instead of 2-3 times per hit because the lag is too much. I also have to err on the side of caution versus bosses and bring extra everything. The only thing that "solves" this for me is getting double bone armor.
  19. Então isso é um bug? Na verdade desde as primeiras versões de Dont Starve eu nunca vi o passado botar ovo, sempre alimentei ele com sementes e sempre deixou cair semente, e eu achando que isso era normal todo esse tempo.... Talvez eu devesse voltar a jogar no Pc e ver como é o Dont Starve original, infelizmente não parece haver esforços em trabalhar nas versões mobile.
  20. Regarding this, it is certainly an idea that everyone would support, in fact if you could play with at least one friend it would be very interesting.
  21. I feel like adding a feature where people with a minimum or maximum amount of hours played can join would be beneficial for server owners. Having this feature could allow you to play with the skill level you want to play with. To be blunt, many experienced players don't want to play with noobs on servers and many of the times griefers come from a bunch of people who pick up the game and want some cheap thrills by burning base down. Sure there are griefers with thousands of hours but I feel they are few and far between. On the flip side, some people dont want to play with experienced players, and want a casual experience with other new people.
  22. I understand what you're saying. I'm telling you, very specifically, I do not have a 2 second delay or any delay when attacking. I'm telling you, very specifically, there is no noticeable difference between PC and Switch in that regard, other than keyboards having more accurate movement and no input errors due to joystick snapback. I have both versions. None of the people I play with have the issues you mentioned. The only issues they have are latency related. I have no ideas what you mean by saying you have it on “OFW since it's from Steam”. That makes no sense. Are you playing on an emulator? CFW does occasionally have issues with games. I couldn't play some games with CFW like resident evil revelations because it crashes when trying to open. With DST I have issues with game crashes and game stuttering that none of my friends have. I don't know if that's unique to me, and if it's due to CFW or just an old struggling Switch. Can we send DMs here? Maybe you can send me a YT link to help me understand, because I've never had your experience playing this game.
  23. Dont even need 30, 15-17 merms guards kill bee queen fine by themselves. Once you can jellybean spam with marble suit you are invincible at this point.
  24. Malbatross is a ****** up waterbird, soooo how about something related to being powered by water currents? (lights, machines, ect.)
  25. Came on here to report same. It's not just mandrake for me, but any changes I do in world customisation prior to starting doesn't show, even after saving said preset. It is happening on all DLCs i.e Shipwreck, Hamlet & ROG. Playing single player version on a PS4
  1. Load more activity