Ideas and Suggestions for DEVs

Good evening everyone! Recently in a posting on Facebook, Klein said it had encountered difficulties in implementing a system to sell Skins to the consoles due to the conditions imposed by Sony / Microsoft. They said that in 2018 we will not receive this option in our game and that they will think of something that they could accept ..... I thought about it and I came to the conclusion that the best and easiest way would be to sell packages of reels! they only updated the Skins normally as they do today, since they have difficulties in launching updates always, they would do the way they do today ... and we would only buy the loose reels and weave the Skins that we wanted. For me is the best solution, and easier for them in front of our reality .... have any suggestions? leave it here to help developers build this for us....

FB_IMG_1543355253776.jpg

I haven't seen this Facebook post but my guess would be that Klei wanted to make the event/seasonal skin only available for purchase for a limited time like on PC but Sony/Microsoft probably didn't want to bother or would have prefered these skin to be on without the limited time frame. I could easily be wrong

I can see your idea working I mean if they allow Call of Duty player to buy cod point why would they say no to Klei? But that would mean we could only get the weaveble skin so R.I.P purchasing triumphant, survivor and the other non weaveble skin

I don't really understand why Sony/Microsoft are not accepting this when they have loads of games out there already that have an option to buy skins... Klei must be doing something wrong there.

The idea is good, however this is something that is a bit limited due to a possibility of getting only the ones from current events... Still better than nothing though.

5 hours ago, Metsofny said:

They could be sold on this website. You could purchase a code, and then just put the codes into the redeem codes section on the game. Then they wouldn’t have to share money with Sony or Microsoft.

Is a great idea, from what we saw here there are great possibilities for them to do, just missing a hand in the mass :wilson_love:

Archived