Jouste Stream from 20th Nov Disappeared??

I started a status update but I didn't get any replies so decided to post here.

So as you know, I like to watch the Jouste streams on a week to week basis. However I couldn't watch the last one due to having to go out (and being busy the last few days). However a few days ago when I went on Twitch to rewatch it, it was gone.

I watch these streams for weekly art ideas and love seeing his reacting to the art thread. Is there atleast a copy of the stream I can download to finish watching it?

Oh, that's weird. I just checked and the vods indeed skip straight from one Thursday stream to the other.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that if a livestream isn't saved in the first place, it's gone. Lost to history, living on only in memory. I hope I'm wrong, but don't get your hopes up.

It will be back at some point - there was a technical issue with the VOD and we will need to resolve that before we are able to post it back up. In any case, we will have a new art stream tomorrow afternoon with Jesse. 

Archived