All critters stand in one spot

This sometimes happens when the terrain they can travel through changes. Their pathfinding isn't refreshed properly.

Pacus often have no pathable areas at all, while other critters "remember" the world from before the changes and try to path in this old world.

Probably the same bug as the one that causes slicksters to "dance" if liquid covers them from below

3 hours ago, Coolthulhu said:

This sometimes happens when the terrain they can travel through changes. Their pathfinding isn't refreshed properly.

Pacus often have no pathable areas at all, while other critters "remember" the world from before the changes and try to path in this old world.

Probably the same bug as the one that causes slicksters to "dance" if liquid covers them from below

lol I have so many bugs in my current playthrough I'm about to restart. I have 3 ranches (slicksters, gulp fish, dense pufts) where the animals are being stupid standing in the same spot.

And also every time I load the game half of my duplicants are outside of the base without exosuits on and end up dying.

34 minutes ago, ChickenMadness said:

lol I have so many bugs in my current playthrough

For me, oni is in it's current "form" not worth playing because of that. I really would like to, but rockets sucks and i wait for some bugfixes, since weeks now..
Starting a new game and ending because of FPS drop or bugs, happened to many times for me.

Archived