Meat Effigies in the shape of their creator

Hello,

I feel more and more that the effect of time on character could be very immersive. Wilson grows a magnificent beard....

But what about the others ? I am not so much disapointed that Wilson makes meat effigy really easily and safely compared with ivory young Wendy, which does not grow a beard. But what if each character saw time passing away with seasons (and affecting winter in some manner) and so on just like Wilson ? For instance :

Willow could cut her hair (and she could be pretty with an old fashioned short hair) or let it grow (if you can't stand a pretty early century willow) and get brunette hair for her effigy ;

Wendy : the same, or what ? Taking care of Abigail'hair ? Taking her flower in her hair ? Special ravens at some point of low sanity as rabbits ? (not liking the idea of beardy rabbits anyway, but not hating it I have to say, perception is so important in this game) Something that could come back in several days, like pretty blond hair ;

And for WX- ok, I'm screwed, but what about gears instead of beard hair (Oh R'ly ?) ;

Wolfgang could have a lovely 3 tiers stache ;

Wickerbottom too, or she could grow a very looong silky silver hair ;

Wes... the fool should grow eyebrows. Cute. But silly. Sorry.

And... so on dudes. Not so difficult to imagine the third component. This could bring a feeling of time, maybe melancholy or attachment.

And as the drawings showed it, components could change with the specific shape, like papyrus for Wickerbottom or gears for WX-.

Not a priority but I would love that. A different shape and the time passing on the face of our dedicated hero. The theory of effect... from Edgar.

Thank you,

Yours, mipi.

With low sanity some gentle pretty creatures become evil little beard hair balls of creepy creep : rabbits. You kill them and take the beard hair. Just to say. They are useful for each one.Soooo, it would be good for Wilson (easier) but for the others you should use razor or gears in my thought. Or even trinkets, though they are not so renewable.