Please Make Manual Generator Room For Newbies

Assume Power Plant is a (Level 2) room which requires Power Control Station.

And to get a Power Control Station, I must research: JOBS >> ADVANCED RESEARCH >> POWER REGULATION >> INTERNAL COMBUSTION >>  ADVANCED POWER REGULATION

That's too much for a newbie like me to make it happen because it requires all primary research to be fulfilled and an additional 30 Novice Research points & 20 Advanced Research points to research ADVANCED POWER REGULATION. 

What I want is "the level 1" version of Power Plant comprise any type of battery + Manual Generator.

Call it "Manual Generator Room"

There are two types of persons  in ONI:

One with ONI survival skills born gifted and can survive 600+ cycles with no problem

And the other one born to play another type of game and finds ONI cute & interesting but having a hard time surviving the colony

Power Plant
Electrical engineers can tune-up generators built within a Power Plant, improving their power production

If Power Plant requires Power Control Station as the room criteria.

How if  "Manual Generator Room" + New Machinery = will slightly improve power production . What do you think?

Well, as Sasza22 said, the power plant room only allow to use chips on generators.

So, for early game, it's not very important if the generator room is not labelled. ;)

Now, talking of manual generator, I always think it should give more and more power according to the athletic skill of the operator. Capped to a set maximum.

Maybe +4 W for each 1 athletic point, with a power production capped to 500W

5 minutes ago, Gwido said:

Well, as Sasza22 said, the power plant room only allow to use chips on generators.

So, for early game, it's not very important if the generator room is not labelled. ;)

Now, talking of manual generator, I always think it should give more and more power according to the athletic skill of the operator. Capped to a set maximum.

Maybe +4 W for each 1 athletic point, with a power production capped to 500W

Nice idea

Archived