Don't Starve Together Login Error

Hey guys, so I've been trying to login to don't starve together for like an hour now. When I tried to create an account through the game I was sent to a page with a bunch of numbers and I don't know what that meant so I instead went directly to the website to make an account. Now I have an account and I linked it with my steam page so I could hopefully play the game. But the game still redirects me to create an account, which still sends me to either a black screen(in steam overlay) or a page with nothing but a bunch of numbers(without steam overlay). 

• Developer

Hello there,

I’ve uploaded a fix to the server around 5 minutes ago.

If you are using the overlay browser embedded on the Steam client, please close it and click the “Account” button in the game once again. If you are using a regular web browser, please close the window and start the process again. Once you fill out the information in the “Account Registration” page and submit the form, the interface will take the data and load the “Account Info” page.

Thank you for letting us know about the error.

Archived