Missing Dlc's Steam

Hi guys , i can't see gladitor set or forge armor weapon sets in steam dlc, so what differents in game shop or dlcs ? somebody can explain this for me please , i think dlc's usable on beta game , so dlc is better for me i think :/ but i can't see dlc gladitors set in steam

411.jpg

Klei added the steam version of the skin shop for people who want to gift skin to other players without the need for creating a completely new gifting system, since Steam already has a feature like that. If you buy it directly over steam, you get the skinpacks and you get them listed on your steam, if you buy them ingame you get the skins without the listing.

2 hours ago, SomeWilsonMain said:

The shop will still work within game,

Please, can you explain the difference beetween steam and klei's shop for skins ? Can i use the dlc skins in DST without connection (offline play) for exemple ?

3 minutes ago, Nino123 said:

Please, can you explain the difference beetween steam and klei's shop for skins ? Can i use the dlc skins in DST without connection (offline play) for exemple ?

The answer is mainly in the post above of yours. 

About the skins themselves, there is absolutely no difference whether you buy them in-game or on steam, they will be the exact same skins with the exact same properties. You cannot use skins offline, because you need to be connected to Klei's skin servers to access them.

15 hours ago, fimmatek said:

The answer is mainly in the post above of yours. 

About the skins themselves, there is absolutely no difference whether you buy them in-game or on steam, they will be the exact same skins with the exact same properties. You cannot use skins offline, because you need to be connected to Klei's skin servers to access them.

Thanks for your answer.

Now it's clear.

Archived