How to unlock that character?

13 minutes ago, Wyulliam said:

So, spoilers about the new character:

Hide contents

I just gave the Crown to wilba, and the Attack option appeared. I atacked hear with the stalking stick (bad Idea I know) and guards spawned. I'm I supposed to kill her?

nope, just give her crown and exit the palace

Gave the crown to Wilba... She still complains about not having the crown and I did not unlocked her. Killed my character as well after this to check if the unlock would happen during my death screen. It didn't unlock either.

Next time, I shall try just giving the crown to the Queen and see wat happens.

12 hours ago, DarkReaper115 said:

Gave the crown to Wilba... She still complains about not having the crown and I did not unlocked her. Killed my character as well after this to check if the unlock would happen during my death screen. It didn't unlock either.

Next time, I shall try just giving the crown to the Queen and see wat happens.

4 hours ago, Parusoid said:

Did you actually exit the palace and then went to main menu to see if you have her? Also maybe the scepter is also required, i gave her both, but she asking only for crown

4 hours ago, OlgaKam said:

I gave her the crown, she just took it and kept asking for the crown, so i attacked her and died. It sucks if all i had to do was exit the palace... 

Well, I did integrity check and load that save (wilba given the crown) and spend some time, kill that character, then in new slot I can use Wilba.

Crown may be the right one, but she didn't show proper reaction like monkey and captain.

If we need to wait, it doesn't make any sense, because of the way we unlock other characters. Webber , Wilbur, Woodlegs, all of them disappear right after some action.

In my game, after I have Wilba the crown, she went right to face the door and came back saying something about being locked in a cage. She could just leave the room and GG

Archived