DST Soundtrack

I'm sure that this has already been discussed on this forum, but when's the Don't Starve Together, Reign of Giants, and Shipwrecked Soundtrack coming out. I love the Spring working theme, the tropical, steel drum blend for Shipwrecked, and the Gorge kitchen rush theme. I know DST is still being worked on, but could we at least get a soundtrack for RoG and SW? Are there any chances of getting anything like this, because I'd kill for them. That's right Klei, if you need a merc: contact me. If anybody's in your way, just give me the word to drop 'em.

25 minutes ago, Catteflyterpill said:

but could we at least get a soundtrack for RoG and SW?

Your wish shall be done! https://store.steampowered.com/app/219750/Dont_Starve_Soundtrack/

26 minutes ago, Catteflyterpill said:

because I'd kill for them.

Luckyly you don't have to, it's enough if you pay on steam ;) Even better, you don't even have to starve!

20 hours ago, fimmatek said:

Your wish shall be done! https://store.steampowered.com/app/219750/Dont_Starve_Soundtrack/

Luckyly you don't have to, it's enough if you pay on steam ;) Even better, you don't even have to starve!

There's also YouTube...if you're into that. :wilson_goodjob:

Spoiler

#ShamelessPlug but you could always check out my YouTube channel that I made for this sort of stuff.

1 minute ago, fimmatek said:

That's really strange... one more idea: did you check it in the browser? Is it maybe different if you look at it in your steam client? It is listed under DS's DLCs so you should see it there too.

Yep, I made this time ago, but it's the same: no price or buy button.

Hm, then I have no idea what could cause that and how to solve it, beside maybe logging out and in to steam and/or restarting your computer. But that's not guaranteed to help either. Or if the problem remains, you could write to the steam support, let's hope they know how to fix it.

Really strange anyways, I hope someone can help you.

5 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

Hm, then I have no idea what could cause that and how to solve it, beside maybe logging out and in to steam and/or restarting your computer. But that's not guaranteed to help either. Or if the problem remains, you could write to the steam support, let's hope they know how to fix it.

Really strange anyways, I hope someone can help you.

Yep, it's very strange, I have all the DLCs of Don't Starve but not the one with Soundtrack because I CAN'T buy it.

Help me, Klei.

hopeless_kitty.jpg

Archived