Hallowed Nights

I'm sorry to ask. I've been looking around and reading up but I don't think I understand the event properly. Please help me!

Someone explain the game. Thank you in advance.

How can you get the skins? How many ways are there?

How often are the drops? How can try hard to get the most that I can?

You play the game as you would normally. The appearence of some things change in-game but behave normally.

There are halloween items and non scary things you can find on the map that you can give to the pig king for candy if I remember correctly.

You get skins by playing 30 min, 1 hour, 2 hours and 4 hours(Might get the amount of time wrong) on an online server(Local with 1 player works). You dont get skins while playing offline. 4 skins/week.

You also can get twitch skins while watching a live video that have drops enabled(need to have your klei account connected to twitch) but they are not related to the halloween event.

13 minutes ago, HaloFTheSun1 said:

Does anyone know if you can still get the old skins? I need Maxwell's head skin , someone is selling it for £20 I am not going to buy that at that price.

Should be able to. I've gotten two distinguished items from last year, so I assume elegants work the same.

Archived