Is the world spawn of hamlet broken or am I missing sth

Guys I’m lost I saw the edge of this island the first time I entered my pig village ,my home. But I could never reached it so after 10 days of mapping the area out and no success I came to the conclusion that the game bugged out and didn’t connect the islands right so I decided to glitch myself out with a boat and came on the island with a lazy explorer i had to cheat ( it was just to get on the island i swear ;( ) but after 2 days of straying around I see another island that’s not connected. Surely I’m missing something here . Are there some kind of wormholes I’m missing. Help .0C1C2B28-4C3C-4FE2-AC43-F73D9D4C8766.thumb.jpeg.7aec2a406e45ce103c182aaea6d2d17a.jpeg

There are three types of (important) ruins:

1 - Pig Ruins symbolized by a pig statue on top - Leads to the 2nd island with the Pig Palace.

2 - Fountain Ruins symbolized by a pinecone/flower statue on top - Leads to the 3rd island with the Fountain of Youth.

3 - Insect Ruins symbolized by an insect statue on top - Leads to the an item called the "pheromone stone".

The fourth island is presently inaccessible unless you use a teleport staff and get lucky. 

There are also basic ruins with no statues on top.

9 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

There are three types of (important) ruins:

1 - Pig Ruins symbolized by a pig statue on top - Leads to the 2nd island with the Pig Palace.

2 - Fountain Ruins symbolized by a pinecone/flower statue on top - Leads to the 3rd island with the Fountain of Youth.

3 - Insect Ruins symbolized by an insect statue on top - Leads to the an item called the "pheromone stone".

The fourth island is presently inaccessible unless you use a teleport staff and get lucky. 

There are also basic ruins with no statues on top.

Thank you so much now I know exactly what to do , I got the black room bug just now so the staff and the evidence of my crime is gone . Thanks to you i know what I have to do now and know what to look for . 10/10 would let you help me again .

3 hours ago, JimmyJam said:

One of the caves have a rope that takes you to the 4th island. Or so i have been told i haven't seen this in game yet.

There is a cave that connects from the 4th island to the other island but you need to be at the fourth island first. It's an exit once you're there.

42 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

There is a cave that connects from the 4th island to the other island but you need to be at the fourth island first. It's an exit once you're there.

Oh see no one said that... i spent so much time looking for that haha

Archived