Banhi HATES Deoxydizers

So, Banhi was having a bad day.  She decides to release a little frustration and take out a nearby Sedementary block.  I can't blame her, I agree, they're possessed.  But you have to wonder about her friends...

5bc7c6729fb80_DesperatelyseekingHotDog.JPG.eb297293f0facbde1955b89a861dfb79.JPG

Ellie... no, I'm pretty sure she DOES NOT want a hot dog right now.  However, Catalina has the right idea!  Friendship!

5bc7c68bf094f_Alwaystimeforafriend.thumb.JPG.1544becda203f255b7428892fe253f96.JPG

Turner, telling her she might be best off if she goes back and reprints at the pod is not kind.

5bc7c6a3b6764_Visittheprintingpodmaybe.JPG.c41e66164ff32ec38e4ded7f7ad4223a.JPG

However, I've come to the conclusion that Banhi has a passionate hatred for Deoxydizers.  She'll go to any length to kill one.

5bc7c6dc4563f_Deoxydizerinapastlife.thumb.JPG.d2c92c08a0f1249655cfc70520702416.JPG

1 hour ago, WanderingKid said:

However, I've come to the conclusion that Banhi has a passionate hatred for Deoxydizers.  She'll go to any length to kill one.

It's actually in the code for the Destructive trait.  Deoxidizers and Tiny Batteries are the highest priority targets when a Destructive Dupe has a major stress reaction.

10 hours ago, PhailRaptor said:

It's actually in the code for the Destructive trait.  Deoxidizers and Tiny Batteries are the highest priority targets when a Destructive Dupe has a major stress reaction.

Perfect rehab idea.

Create a small room with a tiny battery and one way door access so the dupe goes in and is imprisoned for their bad behavior until they calm down.

Archived