WX-78 quotes added to the wiki! link here

I just added them, have a read :p

http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/WX-78_quotes

Posted Image

Charcoal- "COMPRESSED DEAD MATTER. WHAT IS NOT TO LIKE?"

-edit-

Also check this out, all characters got their own page now (Wolfgang is coming, don't lynch me!)

http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/Character_quotes

Edited by Isaacg
added info

WX-78 appears to have an Empathy module acting as his personality, chemical engine acting a stomach, an optical sensor acting as his eyes, a cpu acting as his brain, processing unit head, he finds honey good for his gears, when he sleeps he activates sleep mode.Regular strength fire reminds him of something, calls food fuel or resource, calls science machine mother, alchemy engine friend, ice box brother, his friend the lying robot Hal. He thinks top hats are sophisticated.The more you know.

WX-78 appears to have an Empathy module acting as his personality, chemical engine acting a stomach, an optical sensor acting as his eyes, a cpu acting as his brain, processing unit head, he finds honey good for his gears, when he sleeps he activates sleep mode.Regular strength fire reminds him of something, calls food fuel or resource, calls science machine mother, alchemy engine friend, ice box brother, his friend the lying robot Hal. He thinks top hats are sophisticated.The more you know.

Actually, only some WX-78´s have enabled Empathy module, I do not know why, but our manufacturers disable it (I am going to assume for the reason to serve humans without any personality problems.)