Possible Upcoming Items & More (SPOILER)

You probably all know this, but for peeps that are new to these forums, there are hidden stuff in the files!-Looks like there is gonna be a Sunken Ship of some sort... Maybe you can explore it, or repair it and ride in it! What do you think...-Deerclops obviously! From the Long live the queen trailer, we don`t get much of a appearance, he looks like a floating eye ball with antlers! But i don`t know.... anyways, looks like there is gonna be a Deerclops eyeball which is a loot drop when you kill it, IF you can kill it!-Mushroom! MycoLogical would be proud! From the buy page on the site there is a Mushroom, and there is mushroom in files! Me so excited!-Nuts-PhonoGraph Doohickey thing, a record player that could be crafted or found, i can hear the music already!-A scarecrow-Character Skulls-Truffle-Cave (MINDBLOWN!)What do you guys think.....! : DDDDDDD

Could have put this in the Winter discussion and more thread you drastically felt you needed to create.. If I seem irate this morning.. I am..Yay for WALRUSI!

lol there are now approximately 6 winter stuff topics on the first page anyway

lol there are now approximately 6 winter stuff topics on the first page anyway

Kinda my point..I just tried to add positive reputation to you for your observation.. I have given too much negatives in the last 24 hours though..If I remember tomorrow I'll do just that. :biggrin-new:
  • Like 1