Suggestions for pig town

Pigs could may be react to weather effects, like getting their umbrellas out while it rains. I got to a humid season and could barely move sometimes, but pigs seemed to be fine walking around in the weather just fine, would be nice if they didn't like the weather either and stayed in homes while very bad weather is on.

Also find it funny how they let you stick around in shops at night and just walk around in the shop when closed or sleep. Really asks for doorways to be in some houses for more rooms or 'staff rooms' just to not have them sleep in their shop.

Farmer pigs actually farming seems nice, and may be some mini-trade economy going on there if it's not too much?

9 hours ago, Charsis said:

would be nice if they didn't like the weather either and stayed in homes while very bad weather is on.

This will prevent some ways to gain coins like cleaning streets. This could make the game harder for some players.

I'm not saying it's necessarily a bad thing : it could be, or it could be a way to make game harder on some seasons, but it's something to consider.

I know the developers already have a handful, and will probably not see this, but could you guys please add in more furniture for the base? Things like beds, couches, desks and bookcases that have similar mechanics to chests. Also, for the current furniture that's in place, would it be possible to change the decor for the table, like have an option to mount them with flowers or a feast spread or tea spread just for aesthetics? Maybe a spread table will give more sanity. Also maybe pieces of furniture that fits the theme of each character that is accessible by all? I don't expect there to be an animation for sitting or anything, but I thought it'd be really neat if you could add a sleeping animation! I love playing this game but it gets boring after awhile once you finish establishing a sturdy base and just want to decorate! Especially with this beautiful Victorian theme! - But if not, still love the DLC!

P.S - There is a furniture mod in DST that can be used as a really good reference.

I also hope they add mechanics from the gorge into it, like for cooking and farming!

Archived