Will be items from Year of the Varg Collection available next year? Or its over and no chance to obtain them anymore?

There hasn't been any official statement regarding this, I believe. The chicken themed items from last year's Chinese New Year (Year of the rooster) didn't reappear this year.. which kind of makes sense, since 2018 is the Year of the dog (instead we got the puppy themed items). As for the Verdant collection (which made an appearance during this Chinese New Year), I don't think we should rule out a potential reappearance. Not every character got a Verdant set last time and the developers said on their weekly stream long ago that they were looking into revisiting the collections and give every character a set (regarding the Snowfallen collection). Correct me if I'm wrong.

14 hours ago, Captain_Rage said:

There hasn't been any official statement regarding this, I believe. The chicken themed items from last year's Chinese New Year (Year of the rooster) didn't reappear this year.. which kind of makes sense, since 2018 is the Year of the dog (instead we got the puppy themed items). As for the Verdant collection (which made an appearance during this Chinese New Year), I don't think we should rule out a potential reappearance. Not every character got a Verdant set last time and the developers said on their weekly stream long ago that they were looking into revisiting the collections and give every character a set (regarding the Snowfallen collection). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Year of the Pigman Verdant Collections featuring 6 characters

The Amazing Time-Travelling Message!

Anyway.  Next year will be Year of the Pig!  That oughta be so easy for the devs to figure out something to do with...they'll end up with choices and have to pick between them.  : P  Personally I'm kinda sad that my own one, the Year of the Tiger, will be so long in coming we'll probably never see it.  Which is a shame, 'cos no matter what they decide to go with it'll involve KITTIES! somehow, and that would be adorable.  :)

...Notorious

Thanks for all the answers! I didnt mean reappearing of old Verdant collections (but yes, they are still available in shop as DLC) but if some new Spring (Verdant) collections will appear ^^

On 8. 10. 2018 at 1:51 PM, __IvoCZE__ said:

Year of the Pigman Verdant Collections featuring 6 characters

Where is this info from? :D

Archived