The forge level

The forge is close, but I have a question about the level. I have 72 forge level, and I don’t want playing much more to reach 73 level, maybe level will restored to 1, or reset my experience and keep the level number. Maybe someone know something about this or have some ideas?

Just now, Wilson_pl said:

Yep, and it will probably be separated event with a different name including "forge" in it.

On 27. 9. 2018 at 11:35 PM, JoeW said:

The Return of The Forge

reforge_promo.png

Coming later this year, The Forge Returns bigger and better than ever with new items, creatures and community driven goals. You can look forward to more information about the return of The Forge as we get closer to release, but we wanted to let you know that it's coming.  

The Return of the FORGE

5 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

The levels will need to be reset. Otherwise it would put everyone who played it originally at a huge disadvantage for earning the new skins.

or if the skins are actually gained by community quests...

then we have already won them all ( if there aren't any freaks that purposely sabotage the quest )

1 hour ago, Sinister_Fang said:

The levels will need to be reset. Otherwise it would put everyone who played it originally at a huge disadvantage for earning the new skins.

While this is true in a gameplay sense it would be a bummer in an achievement oriented sense. It would be nice if they just used a new XP track, or added like "prestige" ranks. Something akin to reaching level 100 would reset you back to 1 but you're level flag would look a bit different. 

Archived