Problem with conveyor loader and auto-sweeper to throw eggs on the floor

I have a problem with the conveyor loader.

What happens is that I send shiny bug eggs to the receiver and what I'm looking for is for the auto-sweeper to throw the eggs to the ground so that the eggs hatch and fly freely through my base.

The problem is that the auto-sweeper does not collect the eggs from the receptacle to send them to the loader, however, if the recipient is deconstructed and the eggs fall to the ground, the auto-sweeper does try to pick them up and throws them in the appropriate place, so the automatization works.

I've reviewed the priorities, reload the game and nothing. Something tells me that it must be something very simple, but I can not find what it can be. The "sweep only" is not activated either.

I attach screenshots.

Thank you for the help.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.0382b36a216e0a9a03c25f96efe06d49.pngimage.thumb.png.fcadb408a313acb0f4c4eaedbaad3557.pngimage.thumb.png.5adbf80672b890fedfdd5a463c6be939.pngimage.thumb.png.9d922d746ef8fdb8cfe8414c1042c34a.pngimage.thumb.png.c150ad76cdf12c06840c71a3b9f1a65c.pngimage.pngimage.thumb.png.86633b781b652ed4bff0e724886c7e2a.png

The conveyor receptacle has to be disconnected from the loader (cannot be built on the same conveyor rails system).

It can be build but you need one bridge between the loader and receiver if both are in the range of the same sweep arm. I had same problem whit my fishomatic. 

17 minutes ago, Mariilyn said:

The conveyor receptacle has to be disconnected from the loader (cannot be built on the same conveyor rails system).

2 minutes ago, tzionut said:

It can be build but you need one bridge between the loader and receiver if both are in the range of the same sweep arm. I had same problem whit my fishomatic. 

So easy! 

Thank you both. Now it works, but I had a mega explosion of shiny bugs and they drop 5fps in one moment, so I decided kill them all, haha. :D 

6 minutes ago, Xheotris said:

Wait, what? Please help me understand. I thought a sweeper could only output into a container. How do you get it to drop out automatically?

If power to the sweeper is interrupted while it's in mid sweep of an item, it will drop the item.

So make an automation curcit to cut power to the sweeper every 3 seconds and it will drop every item it tries to sweep

Archived