How can I make a auto drop-off with auto-sweeper

If you want to drop the regolith use a sweep arm wired in this way. Sweep - not- filter (2 - 5s) - buffer(6 - 7s)- sweep. The sweep arm and loader must be made from steel..(275 degrees temp), The receiver from wolfram if you want to melt it in a lava area.

48 minutes ago, Saturnus said:

This should give you a hint :D

image.thumb.png.55862e95be91aa07ed346e12193abce8.png

When I shut off the power whether this will drop everything in it ?

42 minutes ago, tzionut said:

If you want to drop the regolith use a sweep arm wired in this way. Sweep - not- filter (2 - 5s) - buffer(6 - 7s)- sweep. The sweep arm and loader must be made from steel..(275 degrees temp), The receiver from wolfram if you want to melt it in a lava area.

I can`t understand, could you tell me more detail about it ?

36 minutes ago, SamLogan said:

And you can auto-mine the regolith, by opening/closing doors under.

I want to sweep them nor mine them

read this post...IS the same principle. 

Post edit:

Sweep arm input port wired whit the input port of the not gate. The output port of the not gate wired whit the input port of the filter. The filter time is 2 seconds. The output port of the filter is wired whit the input port of the buffer. The buffer time is between 5 and 7 seconds. The output port of the buffer is wired back to the input port of the sweep arm.

This is all.

25 minutes ago, dallion said:

When I shut off the power whether this will drop everything in it ?

Sorry. In my arrogance I thought you had searched the forum already so you knew how to make a sweeper dropper in the first place but just didn't know how to apply it to regolith specifically.

Archived