Descriminator bypass

Will it work the way I want do you think?
image.thumb.png.14b9db8009e147bc8b1241032a378fcf.png
image.thumb.png.184c8f4de30233780123d10c6119bc2f.png

What I am wanting is for there to be no delay on the coal gene unless there is a backlog of hydrogen in the line.  If there is excess hydrogen then the coal gene will be used less often.  Between the pipes buffer sensor and that already built filter I should be able to use small amounts of coal to supplement my power needs and prevent this impending brown out I see coming.

Good idea. Though what if you had a ton of backed up hydrogen and they couldn’t provide enough power to keep up.

having different smart batteries at different activation ranges should work. The coal ones would have a lower activation than the hydrogen 

it worked yay.  nice overflow monitor @Saturnus but i'm trying to force the overflow so I would still need to not the sensors output but really awesome thanks.

I need extra hydrogen so I'm burning coal.  The reason for not using extra batteries is space and materials.  I'm working out what I will need when i start building a larger power plant.  The less batteries the less waste power.

Archived