Electric Grill Trolling.

Hi I wonder if anyone had same problem before.

Cooking meat kobab needs 2000kg meat. My grill had 1998.2kg in its storage, waiting for the rest, however, every time my dupe only pick up 476 mcg meat from refrigerator to for grill. That kept my dupe busy for several cycles and still not filling last 1.8kg meat until my dupes all started to starve because grill queue was blocked lol. I had to change recipe and stock all my meat in sterile gas.

This thing happened twice in my current file, and same thing had happened before with cooking grisberry.

Anyone had same problem? Is there a fix besides rebuild the grill?

Whatever causes this problem, it's not specific to the Grill.  I've had it happen with the Musher on more than one occasion trying to make Liceloaf.  It does, however, appear to be specific to food items.  Meal Lice, Bristle Blossom, Duskcaps, etc.  Plant products, and Meat.

On 9/9/2018 at 9:37 PM, erikac14 said:

It happened to me before. My solution is: cancel cook order, and press "empty storage", and then re-order it. 

Save and load can also fix it I believe.

This seems to be a rounding error, probably caused by use of 32 bit floats or improper rounding. I guess this will be something Klei will track down on the future.

On 9/9/2018 at 2:37 PM, erikac14 said:

It happened to me before. My solution is: cancel cook order, and press "empty storage", and then re-order it. 

Save and load can also fix it I believe.

How do you empty grill storage? or did you empty fridge storage? I have tons of fridge i don't know where they grab their meat from lol.

Archived