Klei pls see its important(update)

So Klei as u can see the forums are full of new stuff ideas and everyone is waiting.If u want this game to live as we all want u need an update anocument (event or base game stuff).It can be literaly a picture that says new update/event comming soon/later this year and that will be enoufgh we just need some hype it doesent need to be a instant update.Tnx

1 hour ago, thedude1320 said:

So Klei as u can see the forums are full of new stuff ideas and everyone is waiting.If u want this game to live as we all want u need an update anocument (event or base game stuff).It can be literaly a picture that says new update/event comming soon/later this year and that will be enoufgh we just need some hype it doesent need to be a instant update.Tnx

they could drop a beta for hamlet about now since theres 3 months left to december that being said they did want to fit all of the content in the DLC and also about DST i think either they are done with the game or are planning something like a puzzle or something i dont think they intend to give basegame updates since players come and go

If you want a roadmap, then here's what we got so far:

On 7/18/2018 at 3:19 PM, JoeW said:

As we said when we announced the events, part of the point of us working on events is that it allows us to make significant changes and experiments with how people play with each other so we can learn from them. That being said, we're still growing and we aren't going to be stopping any time soon. We're mapping out what we're going to be working on and we have about the next year covered, we will have details on that when we have a bit more solid info.

So it sounds to me like they're still working on it to some degree.

Archived