Why my pufts don't produce slime much?

Also that big red overcrowded warning is telling you their output is reduced.  Also just letting the po2 float from the morbs through air tiles to the pufts works very poorly since the morbs stop farting at 1000g.  Best to use a pump to move it to the pufts and a high pressure vent with a valve to keep the pressure around 3000g so the slime doesn't evaporate.

27 minutes ago, Sasza22 said:

Best is having one ranch for breeding with princes only (they only lay regular puft eggs). And one ranch for slime with only regular pufts kept at expecting but not overcrowded. This would net the maximum amount of slime.

Nevermind, it was easy, i just deleted the door, the pufts can't pass through the water so the room seems huge for them.

Also is there a way to automatically place the eggs from the conveyor on the incubators?

52 minutes ago, Yoma_Nosme said:

I remember some while ago it was most effective for slime production to inhibit the puft to float up more than 1 or 2 tiles so it would poop faster. Is this still a thing?

nope that stopped after ranching upgrade

19 minutes ago, jfc said:

Also is there a way to automatically place the eggs from the conveyor on the incubators?

There is but only after you select what egg to incubate and it will only do one at a time and require dupe interaction to hatch.  So having a sweeper load it is pointless

Archived