Download - Spanish Traslation [Complete] A Little Rain Must Fall Update

Hello guys, last two days (again) i work in a Spanish translation, and its now ready.

Download (12/3 mod language) -> Spanish translation.

The traslation is complete, without gramatical errors and very attached to the original.

Corrections and comments are appreciated.

(Some previews below.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola a todos, los últimos dos días (otra vez) estuve trabajando en una traducción al español... Y aquí la tienen.

Descarga (12/3 vesion Mod) -> Traducción al español.

La traducción esta completa, sin errores gramaticales (excepto los acentos, los cuales no se pueden colocar) y lo mas apegada al original que me fue posible.

Se agradecen comentarios y correcciones.

http-~~-//youtu.be/KMDjw5jC0gc

Algunas vistas previas, hay mas en el link de descarga.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by H3WANT7OPLAY
  • Like 1

Please remember that all mods are to be used at your own risk. Klei will not be able to help you with any issues you may have with your game as a result of using a mod. Please remember that player made mods in Don't Starve are new and could cause issues with your current saved games. It is advised that you do not install game mods unless you are completely comfortable doing so.

#Welcome to the forums.

Would you mind posting a direct link to the file?

Also, instead of overwriting the strings.lua file, you should probably make an independent one, like the one in mods\languages\french.lua and then add...

require ("mods/languages/spanish.lua")
...to the language.lua file. This way the players won't loose the translation the next time their game is updated.

#Bienvenido al foro.

Te importaría postear un link directo al archivo?

Ademas, en vez de sobreescribir el archivo strings.lua, probablemente deberías crear un archivo independiente, como mods\languages\french.lua y después agregar...

require ("mods/languages/spanish.lua")
...en el archivo language.lua. De esta forma los jugadores no van a perder la traducción la próxima vez que el juego se actualize.

Algunas sugerencias:

[*]LMB > ClkI

RMB > ClkD

(suena feo pero a lo mejor se entiende mejor que "Left Mouse Button")

[*]Dragon Fruit > Fruta del dragón

[*]En vez de Terreno de granja, por qué no Sembradio? (terreno de granja suena mucho a traducción automática).

[*]Falta FLOWERHAT = "Garland" en el strings.lua español > ¿"Sombrero Floreado"?

[*]En vez de Pequeña nave espacial, por qué no Pequeño cohete espacial?

[*]En vez de Pierogi, Empanadas. :D

[*]En vez de Koalefant, Koalefante?

Cuando tenga tiempo sigo leyendo.

Pero por sobretodo, felicitaciones, es un trabajo enorme y se ve que le pusiste ganas. :D

[MENTION=10475]H3WANT7OPLAY[/MENTION]

I just posted a template you can use to help move your translations out of strings.lua to a new "espanol.lua" file that will be easier for us to use going forward.

Please look here....

Language and Speech Mod Template v1.0 -- SANITY UPDATE

Thanks for all your hard work and let me know if you have any questions.

Edited by WrathOf

Gracias por los datos [MENTION=270]Excess[/MENTION]!Ja, algunas palabras no quise traducirlas hasta que no me dieran un Ok, voy a aplicar los cambios en breve. [MENTION=10271]WrathOf[/MENTION] It looks good, very useful, I will use it.* Thank you.

Edited by H3WANT7OPLAY

Fix 13/2 , corrections and Garland added.When I have some time, I will transcribe the text to the [MENTION=10271]WrathOf[/MENTION] template ---------------Fix 13/2, correcciones, añadido sombrero floreado.Cuando tenga algo de tiempo, voy a transcribir el texto a la plantilla de [MENTION=10271]WrathOf[/MENTION]

New update, i created a language mod with [MENTION=10271]WrathOf[/MENTION] template, its ready for donwload.This mod prevents the game crashes.-------------------------------------Nueva actualización, con la plantilla de [MENTION=10271]WrathOf[/MENTION] he creado un mod de lenguaje, esta listo para su descarga.Esto evita el cuelgue del juego.

[MENTION=10475]H3WANT7OPLAY[/MENTION]Very nice. I looked it over and fixed a few extra quotes and commas leftover from copying the text from the strings.lua file.Other than that I revised the top comment block section with more of your information since this is your version for spanish.Please update your download with the spanish.lua attached to this post. Thanks![ATTACH]3562[/ATTACH]EDIT:Oh and feel free to change the top portion, this is your file now. Just make sure to have the two dashes "--" at the start of the comment lines so the game ignores them

spanish.zip

Edited by WrathOf

[MENTION=10475]H3WANT7OPLAY[/MENTION]

Bigfoot and I worked through that today...there will be a hotfix tomorrow to address this. Your file should be fine, the game just has to read it properly. I guess update your download if you are finished and I will take a look at it.

EDIT:

Oh you did post the updated version...derp :D

EDIT2:

You should only provide the spanish.po file, not all the other files. *Maybe* the language.lua but some people might have multiple languages installed so your file would overwrite their setup.

** NEED TO FIX

in language.lua it should read as this:

--Uncomment this for spanish!

LanguageTranslator:LoadPOFile("data\\scripts\\languages\\spanish.po", "es")

EDIT3:

Ok, looks good, everything seems to be worked properly. Good job!

Edited by WrathOf

H3WANT7OPLAY que grande eres, llevo tiempo esperando una traduccion al español. Espero que los creadores del juego tarde o temprano saque actualizacion para todos los idiomas, pero gracias a ti, la tenemos ya.El problema es que se algo de ingles (poquito) y me entero de que son algunas cosas pero otras ni se que son jeje.Un saludo!