Suggest: Liquid and Gás Mixer

Elements in this game don`t mix. You can`t mix oxygen with CO2 or even polluted oxygen. Each takes their own space. I`m also not sure what would be the point. You need certain stuff for certain machines. Mixing them would be more of a problem than anything useful.

Or maybe you want the stuff to react somehow with each other. Like oxygen and hydrogen forming water. That one might be somewhat useful.

8 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

Elements in this game don`t mix. You can`t mix oxygen with CO2 or even polluted oxygen. Each takes their own space. I`m also not sure what would be the point. You need certain stuff for certain machines. Mixing them would be more of a problem than anything useful.

Or maybe you want the stuff to react somehow with each other. Like oxygen and hydrogen forming water. That one might be somewhat useful.

The way i understood it, is they are suggesting a work station that mix 2 or more liquids/gas and the result will be a different liquid/gas.

in my personal preference, I do not recommend any type of machine that just convert one material to another. in this game current state i would accept it. until they improve every thing else.

currently many of the desired renewable resources are handed to me through geysers, they make me re roll maps just to find the perfect mixer of geysers, and I do not have a real hand on how much of that resource per second I can get, its more of how can i optimize that limited per second output to do more, which is as far as game-play go, is acceptable. BUT:

I would really prefer if they continue adding items and animals that do the change one material to another and balance their input/output ratio, until we reach a point where geysers and volcanoes become more of a luxury/shortcut than a necessary thing to have.

On 8/21/2018 at 9:41 AM, NGMZero said:

I would really prefer if they continue adding items and animals that do the change one material to another and balance their input/output ratio, until we reach a point where geysers and volcanoes become more of a luxury/shortcut than a necessary thing to have.

Currently most geysers are luxury. The only ones that give resources that aren't renewable are copper, gold, chlorine and magma.
I fail to see how the suggestion made by the OP would assist in getting these resources. Please enlighten me.

Some kind of chemistry would be nice! Some way to combine something to create chlorine, bleach stone, or even tone kind of chemical reaction to achieve high temperatures, enough to melt stones, metal, etc without a volcano..... If there is a way to convert all that regolith and Mafic Rock to something usefull......

Ranching is nice, but some industrial production process would be nicer!

3 hours ago, Deshiba said:

Currently most geysers are luxury. The only ones that give resources that aren't renewable are copper, gold, chlorine and magma.
I fail to see how the suggestion made by the OP would assist in getting these resources. Please enlighten me.

I have no idea how their suggestion would give those materials, in game machines already convert one or more resources into a different one or more resources. I simply perceived this idea as a jack of all trade and a variant of this idea: 

On 7/22/2018 at 4:59 AM, Madbro said:

Hello, great developers and players! (•ω•)/

Atomic restructuring, which may be true in far future world can convert one resource into another.

Think about if this happens on this game.

That would be totally cool.

Now let’s make this concpet true. Today I am going to introduce, The Atomic Restructurer.

Allow you to convert any 1000KG of resource into the resource you desired to have (except, the invincible neutronium) , in the same mass. But require 10 cycles to cool down after every atomic restructuring.

For resource inputs, solid things requires shipping rails, liquid and gas, use the corresponding pipe type.

27 minutes ago, NGMZero said:

I have no idea how their suggestion would give those materials, in game machines already convert one or more resources into a different one or more resources. I simply perceived this idea as a jack of all trade and a variant of this idea: 

Ah, gotcha!

On 2018/8/21 at 1:58 PM, Rogue Witch said:

The electrolyser separates water into H2 and O2.

You dunno what do I mean seriously??? I meant electrolyzers output in the environment, then they would recombine and gives back water(or steam?). 

Archived