Boss idea + Help to stop turtling suggestion

As most of us know, farming bees/honey is a great way to get loads of extra health and food relatively easy, with multiple bee boxes providing a great amount of food, sanity being taken care of due to the introduction of taffy, a good defensive structure when combined with bee mines and a great way to store excess food as honey doesn't spoil in the actual boxes. I think to stop players constantly farming bee boxes, i propose a kind of Queen Bee boss that is summoned after the player farms many boxes in a time period or after a set amount interval, and that the boss could summon bees from the nearby boxes to attack the player, discouraging the creation of many at a time. If anyone from the forums or any dev would like to either add to or comment on this idea, or if mass farming in this way could be dealt with more effectively with another suggestion, let me know!

This cold simply be solved by making killer bees spawn when you take honey and never let go of the target. On the other hand the fact that bee boxes are not fireproof and that the honey making process was already sowed down.I do not consider the need for a boss at the bee hives, maybe the introduction of poison from bee stings, that narrows the view.