Not sure why Bathroom isn't working?

As QuQuasar said, self circulating bathroom plumbing will need an overflow exit valve, due to the fact that Lavatories, Sinks, and Showers all produce more P-H2O than they take in clean H2O.  Eventually, all the space in your pipes will fill up and the building outputs will be blocked.

You'll need to replace a section of your circular plumbing with a Bridge (giving priority to staying in the loop), then continue the pipe on the input end to either a vent in a reservoir, or running to other machinery for use elsewhere (so that if the pipe on the other end of the Bridge is full, the excess will flow out of the loop instead).

I usually put my exit valve right before the toilets as it were
image.png.ae9c73383043631cf26c85f141d6dc23.png

unhook that clean water outlet of your purifier then also deconstruct the 2 pieces of pipe directly to the right of it.

image.png.bfe35bd951c724f0ca835a3bdb653056.png

build back onto the clean water outlet of your purifier and build 2 segments to the right, then build a pipe bridge from the first segment pointing to the right, hook the outlet of the bridge to the bathrooms clean water line.  Your second segment is now your overflow, I recommend putting a bridge in the shower line so you can send your excess clean water on further.

Quick Question, what do I do with germ-filled polluted water?  It doesn't look like sieves actually clean out germs, so I can't put it back in my resoivoir like I can with water from algae-oxidizers or carbon-skimmers, what can I do with germ-water? 

you are correct so what I do is send it straight to plants and electrolyzer.  Plants don't care about germs, piped in it never touches dupe hands so hydroponics all the way.  Putting food poisoning in the air is harmless and actively competes with slimelung in the air so you can innoculate your base against slimelung by having the air full of food poison

3 hours ago, ProfMembrane said:

Quick Question, what do I do with germ-filled polluted water?

If you really want germ free polluted water the easiest way is to heat it up to around 75oC. But you can use the water for all sorts of stuff with the germs inside. For example as coolant for your smelter or aquatuner.

C823CB8E68DDBD55E03C60E2AA98075AA813C124

here is a simple washroom loop filter. i use valves over bridges unless im needing to place them behind walls. the valves attached like this create a go this way first situation so all the pwater will attempt to be filtered before moving to storage or plants. the left side has a little extra storage room so you dont run out of clean water and the right has a valve set up to be ready to take excess water to other locations when ready to build in this case. set up like this you can attach any number of washrooms to the incoming and out going feeds and never have a blockage even start producing excesses safely

A1326F7DB0240394635184BA1D59507E35962D39

main reason for valves over bridges is you can shut off and control volume on valves but mostly the shut off part

i cleaned it up and have it feeding the plants first on this shot but with 14 dupes and trying to use its own supplies i can only support 2 .8 plants(the rest are disabled they stop consuming). the water is going to plants then to the filter E5613E65A2DDEAB1F882E9AF4937522222663175

Archived