Jump to content

Wilson, Wendy and Wickerbottom..?


Recommended Posts

We traveled to Forge via Ancient Gateway. During deadly fights we were bravely helping each other and finally had a victory. We all survived and were able to travel via the gateway again.

Other world, Quagmire, with its special nature welcomes us. Here we are, Wilson, Wendy, Wickerbottom, ... Wait. Where are the others? It cannot be.

So, have you ever caught yourself thinking about the other three? I'll leave my guess-works and conclusions down bellow.

Let's see what we have since the very beginning:
 I want to not be according gameplay things because we could play as WX-78, Wes and others since we see only the six characters in the trailer.
 1) Six of the characters standing by the portal.
image.thumb.png.4e49f31d8ab00c5d77964e47978c83e9.png
 2) They all traveled via the one.
 3) Charlie closed the way back. It means the other three (Wolfgang, Willow, Wigfrid) couldn't travel back.
image.thumb.png.18e78f8a0e8d6a27291d8877bac39547.png
 4) They are in the arena. The Gorge ones are standing together by the way. Coincidence or just favourite delevopers' characters. No matter. 
image.thumb.png.ad1862ca891c7bb4c70a0272a9ea67c7.png 
 5) Some characters escaped. We don't know who survived, who did not, but we know exactly that The Gorge ones did.
 6) We see only Wendy, Wilson and Wickerbottom with Forge things. Means that they were teleported here right from the arena.  
 image.thumb.png.b725bb09de313576be95b1964ed891f0.png
They all are guaranteed to have fled. You either turn into a merm or not turn. Would be really stupid to stay there. Really.

I can make 3 conclusions now:
 1) The saddest one is Wolfgang, Willow, Wigfrid are perished.
 2) The terriblest one is they got stuck inside the teleporting.
 3) The happiest one is they traveled to a quite another world.

Okay. Maybe we'll see a next event about a world that Wolfgang, Willow and Wigfrid got into. It would be really cool and happy to see, wouldn't it be?
Or we will see the other three are together with The Gorge ones in a next trailer. Or even Webber, Winona are with them mehhh... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Dmitrich said:

We traveled to Forge via Ancient Gateway. During deadly fights we were bravely helping each other and finally had a victory. We all survived and were able to travel via the gateway again.

Other world, Quagmire, with its special nature welcomes us. Here we are, Wilson, Wendy, Wickerbottom, ... Wait. Where are the others? It cannot be.

So, have you ever caught yourself thinking about the other three? I'll leave my guess-works and conclusions down bellow.

Let's see what we have since the very beginning:
 I want to not be according gameplay things because we could play as WX-78, Wes and others since we see only the six characters in the trailer.
 1) Six of the characters standing by the portal.
image.thumb.png.4e49f31d8ab00c5d77964e47978c83e9.png
 2) They all traveled via the one.
 3) Charlie closed the way back. It means the other three (Wolfgang, Willow, Wigfrid) couldn't travel back.
image.thumb.png.18e78f8a0e8d6a27291d8877bac39547.png
 4) They are in the arena. The Gorge ones are standing together by the way. Coincidence or just favourite delevopers' characters. No matter. 
image.thumb.png.ad1862ca891c7bb4c70a0272a9ea67c7.png 
 5) Some characters escaped. We don't know who survived, who did not, but we know exactly that The Gorge ones did.
 6) We see only Wendy, Wilson and Wickerbottom with Forge things. Means that they were teleported here right from the arena.  
 image.thumb.png.b725bb09de313576be95b1964ed891f0.png
They all are guaranteed to have fled. You either turn into a merm or not turn. Would be really stupid to stay there. Really.

I can make 3 conclusions now:
 1) The saddest one is Wolfgang, Willow, Wigfrid are perished.
 2) The terriblest one is they got stuck inside the teleporting.
 3) The happiest one is they traveled to a quite another world.

Okay. Maybe we'll see a next event about a world that Wolfgang, Willow and Wigfrid got into. It would be really cool and happy to see, wouldn't it be?
Or we will see the other three together with The Gorge ones in a next trailer. Or even Webber, Winona with them mehhh... 

i think the reason that the forge were 6 survivors is based around the matches being 6 players and gorge 3 players

and as you said what happened to the other 3 i dont think the gnaw is only limited to wilson wickerbottom and wendy's island there might be multiple and the gnaw feeds off those too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, crystal_clodet said:

i think the reason that the forge were 6 survivors is based around the matches being 6 players and gorge 3 players

and as you said what happened to the other 3 i dont think the gnaw is only limited to wilson wickerbottom and wendy's island there might be multiple and the gnaw feeds off those too

momsy's quotes "you are familiar" or something like that i remembered but she told like this of course btw problaly next event 3player based too whos know only klei :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, crystal_clodet said:

i think the reason that the forge were 6 survivors is based around the matches being 6 players and gorge 3 players

 As I said "I want to not be according gameplay things". I meant my conclusions are based only on Klei's trailers.

 Your cited reason is possible, I agree. But It would be really disappointed to see more characters those connected for no reason in the next trailer.

9 hours ago, crystal_clodet said:

and as you said what happened to the other 3 i dont think the gnaw is only limited to wilson wickerbottom and wendy's island there might be multiple and the gnaw feeds off those too

This is good theory. But the Gnaw is a really big creature. It is so big that we could even hear huge sharp teeth slamming greedily against each others and could feel earthquakes. Definitely we were alone there and possibly the last ones.

A few minutes later I am adding: remember that part of the island is behind Pipton and his carriage? Seems like this is a big Island but we were only in its necessary part.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Dmitrich said:

 As I said "I want to not be according gameplay things". I meant my conclusions are based only on Klei's trailers.

 Your cited reason is possible, I agree. But It would be really disappointed to see more characters those connected for no reason in the next trailer.

This is good theory. But the Gnaw is a really big creature. It is so big that we could even hear huge sharp teeth slamming greedily against each others and could feel earthquakes. Definitely we were alone there and possibly the last ones.

A few minutes later I am adding: remember that part of the island is behind Pipton and his carriage? Seems like this is a big Island but we were only in its necessary part.

20180707191252_1.thumb.jpg.0cc184b21d0fb8267e5d128a46cde4c0.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

i meant the forge-lefties , Well Gnaw is a hole.

Lol, they had no idea where they will travel.

5 minutes ago, crystal_clodet said:

20180707191252_1.thumb.jpg.0cc184b21d0fb8267e5d128a46cde4c0.jpg

See? The island is getting bigger there :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
×
  • Create New...