Is there a way to rollback to day 1?

8 hours ago, Daniel86268 said:

You can try trying the things recommended in this Thread:

Reusing the same world and somehow using the world seed to generate a new world.

i used both new and old ways but none worked maybe since this was from 2015 and many things have changed with the introduction of ANR

29 minutes ago, foxms11 said:

Could you share some progress here? I'm also looking to restart a world with 1000+ days but with the same seed.

it didnt work as expected i think due to it being a caveless world and first and adding caves with file edits so it didnt work and deleted the 700+ and i am pretty ok since i didnt my progress in the 700 days so here is the way (use at your own risk):wilsondisapproving:
image.thumb.png.fc7654f42d7eff4eb0441189a50d6dff.png

Another option would be to set max_snapshots (default is 5) equal to 50 or something and in these 50 days (6 hours 40 minutes) of play time you got plenty of time to explore the entire world and decide if it's work keeping a backup or not.

If you want to save it just backup the 0000000000 (or it's 0000000001? not sure, first file of around 2.5MB in size anyway) file from Master/save/session/<whatever folder you got in here> (for example I got 6474E1588AAF65D6) and Save/save/session/<whatever folder you got in here>.

When decide to start over just stop the servers (Master and Caves), delete ALL files and folders in the save/session/<whatever folder you got in here> from Master and Caves, put back the two files you backed-up for Master and Caves and start the servers and should have the world back at day 1 without anyone having a character in the world.

Archived