The Technological Update: My ideas for new features

1 minute ago, R9MX4 said:

Like this idea.
It could give dups a temp learning and social buff.

Yes, but if I forgot to mention it, the bookshelf would have a 4 cycle cooldown after a duplicants learning boost ends

A new idea came to my mind:

Spaceship:

Go out on an adventure and be on the hunt for other planets, you would be able to find naturally generated colonies too,  which you could ally with them or conquer them

Resources and requirements:

700 Raw Metal

200 Coal/interplanetary travel

10 Abyssalite

6 hours ago, Mattheww said:

A new idea came to my mind:

Spaceship:

Go out on an adventure and be on the hunt for other planets, you would be able to find naturally generated colonies too,  which you could ally with them or conquer them

Resources and requirements:

700 Raw Metal

200 Coal/interplanetary travel

10 Abyssalite

I actually thought that was what they are going for in the lategame. Since they added metal tiles at least. But i imagined it like a set of rooms connected to your base by a sterting pad. Once you`re ready you detatch the ship from the asteroid and fly to the stars. You`ll need to survive for a certain amount of cycles with what you have on board before you reach a new asteroid.

9 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

I actually thought that was what they are going for in the lategame. Since they added metal tiles at least. But i imagined it like a set of rooms connected to your base by a sterting pad. Once you`re ready you detatch the ship from the asteroid and fly to the stars. You`ll need to survive for a certain amount of cycles with what you have on board before you reach a new asteroid.

• I think the spaceship would have a "launchpad" instead of a launchpad, what Im meaning with this is making a platform from materials with high resistance and overheat temperature would do for the spaceship to take off without blowing up anything, if the material is not enough resistant, the "launchpad" will blow up

Archived