Pipe blocked. No help. Tried everything.

Hi.

I really fail to get it. Pipe blocked every time. No missing pipes. No missing power. Water pressure below one ton.

WHAT is not working? I am close to giving up on the game.

Please help.akfdhafa.thumb.png.6c043747bec21ac0db1b844e81ad647a.png

that's normal; your tubes is still filled with water, and eletrolyzer use way less than what a pump can pump per second; essentail your pump with only go on periodically, but your electrolyzer should still be working

6 minutes ago, Pentero said:

It does not: it uses nothing, it does not work even periodically.

You set three electrolyzers and they just do their job. What do you want them to do? Electrolyzers fill room with oxygen, and stops. Pomps fill tubes and stops working too.

If oxygen level fall, electrolyzers convert some water, and pomps refill that amount. If not - nothing happens. They already done everything

Just now, Pentero said:

So if the room gets filled with gasses other than oxygen, they will start working?

No. They cannot fill something already filled. If you select electrolyzer, it said in red "Max gas pressure", if you hover mouse over this status there will be explanation.

What was your intentions? What you try to do?

To keep the pumps working and oxygen producing. If I cannot fill what is already filled, and if the gases are not oxygen (dupes will die), how do I keep produce oxygen when it happens, when the room becomes filled with other gases?

What will you do, if room filled with smoke? Ventilate one way, or another

There are multiple sollutions.

• Build Gas Pump and ventilation  to remove wrong gases to some other place
  • OR, Build gas pump near electrolyzers, so they take oxygen from electrolyzers and force it  into place where you need oxygen, pushing wrong gases away (works better with High Pressure Vents)
  • OR Dig some space, so gases have place to go and ambient pressure reduces
  • OR build specific buildings to destroy/ or use wrong gases, Carbon scimmer can destroy Carbon Dioxide, Deodorizer converts Polluted Oxygen into clear oxygen, Natural Gas Generator produce power from natural gas etc.
  • OR tame or lure some creatures, consuming wrong gases

Here are lots of different ways to achieve this

34 minutes ago, MilkyWay8 said:

Don't forget that the electrolyzers output 70 °C Oxygen and Hydrogen, so it will overheat the area without cooling.

Technically not overheat....unless you have plants etc in the area, I think dupes can survive in 70 as well but become stressed

You do not have a pipe out of your filtered port on your filter.  The oxygen has nowhere to go.  Connect a pipe and a  vent to the yellow arrow.

And, in case you don't already know this, the yellow port on the filter is the FILTERED output.  So if you're filtering hydrogen, it will go out the YELLOW arrow and everything else goes out the GREEN arrow.

Archived