Why there is no Volcano boss?

Carakk

I dont know if Klei is done creating more content for SW, but an volcano boss is a really missed opportunity, its like having ruins without its guardian/fuelweaver and the volcano thematic could create a good boss fight with good mechanics like fire tornadoes, lava attacks or volcano showers even. Idk if this is the right place to post this, mods feel free to move it if needed..

Toughts?

I agree. Klei's only tapped a supply of contet that Shipwrecked could have brought.

We're missing bosses for Dry and Mild seasons. There aren't jungle Tree Guards that could spawn snakes.

Volcano doesn't have any lore expansion. Apparently there was some sort of race that could craft volcanic tools and that's all we know.

And most importantly: There isn't an underwater world. Klei seriously. Now that dst explained how merms are created you could make an inteligent merms that live underwater.

A good player won't have to worry about that since they're able to keep themselves cool and appease the volcano

Also that's the main point of Don't Starve: you have to addapt and learn how to deal with problems like these

On 7/4/2018 at 6:32 AM, Occulus said:

so you want to fight a boss while hellfire rains down, fire lizards randomly aggro you, crocs attack you, and the heat paired with poison melts away your health bar

Sure, sound like a fun time along with starving from all my crops being dehydrated, my boat being a wreck on the side of the beach, Having around 20 PalmĀ treeguards constantly pelting me with coconuts, and having to deal with a constant barrage of Nightmare creatures due to low sanity.

If you people really have that much problems then I'm sorry to break it to you but... you're bad.

Learn how to deal with stuff game throws at you. Just because you're bad doesn't mean that better players can't ask Klei to add new content to the shipwrecked

Archived