Well like that, with no details, it just sounds like an animal that'd exist just to be an easy way to rid water of germs. There's oher way thatcould be implemented to do this. So, frankly, without saying it's necessrily a bad idea,it doesn't come to me as all that interesting an addition either. Maybe if it had other characteristics to make it stand out.

Honestly I want to see some type of beneficial bacteria that you can breed to kill off other germs around your base. But I'm thinking Klei would either add a "Liquid Scrubber" or an optional input for the Water Sieve that allows you to chlorinate the cleaned water.

A snail creature that crawls along surfaces (like a Drecko) underwater would be more unique.

Also some underwater plants or sponges, these seem to make more sense as things that would filter water.  They could be limited in number like worts if need be

10 minutes ago, Oni Noob said:

I was thinking a fish that needs bacteria to survive, So they feed on bacteria in the water without bacteria they cannot survive. I got that inspiration on my janitor fish

janitor-fish-003.jpg

You put them onto bunker doors, for debris cleaning, but they need fisho suits first!

21 minutes ago, he77789 said:

Not fisho suits. Fish tanks with fish brainwave controlled wheels.

And fishgunsz!
When fishfighter get angry, they attack borders of next polluted water pocket material, drilling holes, then they evolute and overtake dupes mindcontrol with their pee into dupes freshwater storage!

Archived