93 satisfied cravings run (5524 points)

Fluffy animal

I'd really like to hear the strategy on this. I imagine it involves harvesting as much salt as physically possible, as well as stockpiling dozens of foods that fill multiple cravings (bread, tomato soup, candy, etc) but i'm not sure because our record was 24. We would have been on the top 30 list if it was live when we did it.. 

I can't speak for the OP but we're currently 12nd (lol?) and we had two salt racks on the furthest ponds and left the nearest one for fishing. We didn't stockpile dozens of foods because you can't keep up with salting them all, it was more like 3 or 4 on the ground at a time (usually things like fish/meat dessert). We're probably going to try a slightly different approach next time but we just kept making foods that were quick to cook and returned reds so we could keep buying milk over and over. In the end we were only farming wheat, carrots and tomatoes I think. Meat and fish were the big time killers, everything else was covered pretty quick.

How the hell do u have the time to do this? I always salt my meals and the time we gain is ****. Even if I did have meals every 30 seconds, I still don't know how u get enough time to last more than an hour! Do u have to salt twice or something? I don't know how to last at least an hour.

24 minutes ago, ZolaRay said:

like someone said on another thread, its funny how people just post these with the intention to brag but not to share the strat

Think about what gives you points, the most efficient way to keep the timer from decreasing, the fastest meals to make when you need one on the fly and what powerful meals are easiest to make. Combine that with people who know how to play the other roles and can multitask to keep a stockpile of the ingredients and supplies needed to run the operation and you have it. What obligation does anyone have in telling you how to play the game? Just be happy to know it's possible to do this and then think yourself about how you would do it. 

I think the fun in posting these pictures is knowing that I myself thought up of the method we did to achieve that score so I am proud of it, sorry that offends you.

4 minutes ago, MatheusR31 said:

You're damn right I'm bragging (we did 32k already but I don't have the print to proof, it'll show in the score later anyway :P)

Please don't be higher than 32.8k that's what we just did ._.

Archived