When Bread is on the menu

Reivurn

What I did in my team was cut 15 logs asap. By the time cook was done with the first dish I was already running back with a bucket and second axe. 

I didn't have time to play the full release yet but I'm sure now you can bring back even more in that time. 

Of course it is a bit problematic if you are on 7 dish run, but in that case you can gamble and buy mixed seeds hoping for that garlic bread

9 hours ago, RancorSnp said:

What I did in my team was cut 15 logs asap. By the time cook was done with the first dish I was already running back with a bucket and second axe. 

I didn't have time to play the full release yet but I'm sure now you can bring back even more in that time. 

Of course it is a bit problematic if you are on 7 dish run, but in that case you can gamble and buy mixed seeds hoping for that garlic bread

Yeah I was trying to do the 7 dish run xD

3 hours ago, thenumberf5ve said:

you can still do the 7 dish run even with bread on the second craving

QFT. I think there's another thread (the top thread?) in this subforum that shows how. I think you start with the grill and not make stone soup like the emerging meta.

4 hours ago, thenumberf5ve said:

you can still do the 7 dish run even with bread on the second craving

Yeah, you can easily make a Slider (or Jelly sandwich, but I prefer sliders) while waiting for the salt. Plate it and you get your saphire on 2nd dish, making it possible to do 6 dish finish with a bit of RNG luck.

Archived