Are we getting more Accomplishments?

GuyNamedChris

With the Gorge we're currently sitting with 32 accomplishments. The Forge came with 50, including some "Mastery" accomplishments during the last few days or so. I'm just wondering if we're to expect any more cause a majority of the current ones are kind of too easy to get; I earned 12+ without even realizing after a single match. I already have 21 of 32 at this point in time. I'm worried there won't be much to work toward after all the current accomplishments are earned, which might be sooner than expected. So I just wanna know if there's any more planned, such as character specific accomplishments like from Forge. 

14 minutes ago, orian34 said:

Let's not forget that each new dish is considered an achievement...

Lol yes. So there's plenty. If only people didnt constantly check a spreadsheet they would have fun i guess :mad:

3 hours ago, orian34 said:

Let's not forget that each new dish is considered an achievement...

I'm just counting the main 32 in the "Accomplishments" screen, finding recipes doesn't feel very accomplishing especially since there's an official Gorge Recipe page. I'm just hoping there'll be a bit more challenge should Klei decide to add in another few "Mastery" achievements, cause too many of these can be earned without even trying through normal gameplay is my main point.

Well even though i'm playing the devil's advocate, here, i feel like you. I cleared all the achievements in a single day, and now i dont know what to do, except die and retry on recipe #28 x) 

1 hour ago, Wyvernal said:

Well even though i'm playing the devil's advocate, here, i feel like you. I cleared all the achievements in a single day, and now i dont know what to do, except die and retry on recipe #28 x) 

Recipe 28 has been found now though ;P

I honestly hope not. My completionist nature tends to drain the fun out of everything.

Sitting as 31/32 accomplishments right now, and I can more or less rest easy, since the recipe one won't be too hard once the last 2 are found out.  Now I'm just playing laid back rounds, and helping new players instead of self imploding. I don't really want new ones added later down the line, because I really like to crank them out early so I'm not stressing in the final week. Either add them all in at the start, or don't add more later. But that's just me.

i do think character specific achievements would shake things up so that people don't play the same teams over and over. some ideas

• WX: trade salt for 3 keys, walk X steps(if Klei can track this, idk?), collect X/all mushrooms(maybe?)
  • Woodie: trade X poop buckets, clear some # of stumps(since there's already a woodcutting achievement)
  • Maxwell: win without ever personally chopping a tree or removing a stump (? i haven't played or seen much of Maxwell so idk the balance)
  • Winona: grind X items(including spice, salt, and flour which is infinite so higher #? maybe 40)
  • Webber: harvest X plants(like 40 or so? including sticks, berries, spots, EXCLUDING crops), make X syrup(cause Webber is a child, probably has a sweet tooth?)
  • Wicker: grow X crops(like 30 or so? 2x whatever you can conceivably grow with one book, idk) with the book, only turn in green dishes(unspoiled, idk if Klei could track this)
  • Wilson: cook X cookpot dishes, win match using only cookpot dishes
  • Wendy: cook X grill dishes, win match using only grill dishes(dishes that use syrup not allowed either?)
  • Wolfgang: cook X oven dishes, win match using only oven dishes(dishes that use syrup not allowed either?)
  • Willow: win only using X logs (could use rot, manure, ruined sap for fuel, unless Klei can somehow prevent the achievement if non-logs used), only ignite a fire once(light station, constantly have to keep it lit until end either win or lose, so only one station?)
  • Wes: win only spending X money (idk what would be reasonable, also would have to count other players' spent money or forfeit achievement if other players spent money), buy X items, maybe buy every item(at least once?)
  • Wigfrid: obtain X big meat/kill all beefalo, kill all rabbits and crabs(crabs are limited right?), win using only meat dishes

Archived