Having issues with Pufts on new maps since Ranching II.  They spawn above polluted water pools, their egg falls into the water and it either rots or they drown when hatched.  I've managed to save just two in my entire map.  Is this a common issue or is there something weird with my map?    Also, I'd like to try for dense or squeaky, but am having trouble finding info on how to improve the odds, I know with the other critters diet or temp play a part, is there anything with Pufts that increases the odds?

Its a common issue now, yes. Wild pufts lay eggs in puddles and their Offspring drown.

Its kind of easy to make dense / squeeky pufts. Ranch a Prince + normal puft on The same Stable.. puft will get you 50/50 dense/squeeky and Prince will get you 99% pufts.

57 minutes ago, Carnis said:

Its a common issue now, yes. Wild pufts lay eggs in puddles and their Offspring drown.

Its kind of easy to make dense / squeeky pufts. Ranch a Prince + normal puft on The same Stable.. puft will get you 50/50 dense/squeeky and Prince will get you 99% pufts.

perfect!  Will do

Archived