Home for My Art, Maybe?

Made some sloppy slurper drawings. Another cool ruin creature that I enjoy watching as they torment me. First is a hat for your sluper hat, hatception, I guess. Second is a realistic drawing of a slurper, or "realistic". Saw something like that looking up slurper, thought I might give it a try. Looking into Shipwrecked mobs, Quacken looks cool, but I'll probably do a Bearger.

hat for a hat.png

realistic slurper.png

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Catteflyterpill said:

Made some sloppy slurper drawings. Another cool ruin creature that I enjoy watching as they torment me. First is a hat for your sluper hat, hatception, I guess. Second is a realistic drawing of a slurper, or "realistic". Saw something like that looking up slurper, thought I might give it a try. Looking into Shipwrecked mobs, Quacken looks cool, but I'll probably do a Bearger.

A bearger would be really awesome

The two slupers are good too, I like the details on their fur and eyes. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

If you're fast enough you can draw bearger for the current klei thread.:wilson_smile:

Slurper's head consumption reminds me of Webber.

I actually did draw a Bearger, and another slurper 'mad ball' thing. Never heard of it, but I looked it up... so hope it meets the expectations? Slurper's simple and Bearger's background lacks in quality but I'm thinking about making a 'realistic Bearger', if you will.

Also my art got featured - yay! Too bad they chose the old Depths Worm design, but I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

bearger.png

slurper mad ball.png

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Catteflyterpill said:

Also my art got featured - yay! Too bad they chose the old Depths Worm design, but I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

bearger.png

I like how you drew the honey dripping off the claws.

It's ironic, honey badgers certainly track and eat more honey than bears. But I suppose that is their namesake. 

• Thanks 1