Art Space meh

Finally got around to play OnI (I keep mis-saying it as No Oxygen Included and I don't know why) and I love it but I suck at it so much, but it's so much fun. I've been enjoying the sound effects probably the most of all! Just the little music and clicks and sounds are so pleasant to my ears so kudos to the sound techs, you guys did excellent!

But because I suck so much at this game, I don't bother to save and just start a new colony each time....

I always try to start out with Camille, Abe, or Marie because they are my fav characters in the game so far. I love them so much <3

oni3.png

oni2.png

14 hours ago, Jugum said:

But because I suck so much at this game, I don't bother to save and just start a new colony each time....

That's me.:wilson_ecstatic:

That's a interesting hair color for your persona's ponytail.

14 hours ago, Jugum said:

oni2.png

Hope Klei features this one on their fanart spotlight. This looks like a concept art for a trailer for the game.

16 hours ago, Jugum said:

I've been enjoying the sound effects probably the most of all!

I heard that one of them was a toy they stole from one of their kids >u< kinda sad but fits the cartoony look of the game. Now I'm just waiting for Jambell to stream so I can ask him about puft sounds ^^;

The persona is interesting and I love the realistic styled dupes there. I hope it does get featured on the next stream (next week I'm pretty sure).

I saw those three on Dupe A Day before. I wonder why you like them so much.

Archived